Registered Medical Auditing Certification Course - Medical Coding Auditing
Medical Management Institute’s online Registered Medical Auditing (RMA) certification is one of the best. Through this program, you will understand coding concepts and medical record auditing as seen through a medical auditor’s eyes. Whether you are dealing with an external audit or conducting an in-house audit for peace of mind, you will have the expertise to handle all aspects of both situations.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Although there are no required prerequisites for the RMA training program, it is recommended that you have a minimum ten hours of training related to Anatomy & Terminology. The Anatomy & Terminology course is available to purchase through MMI at a discounted rate when enrolling in the program.
This program is highly recommended to medical professionals who already have a background in medical coding and/or billing, specifically in the outpatient/physician office setting. Medical coding and medical billing training and certification programs are available online through MMI.
The RMA Training & Certification Program covers the following:
- Compliance guidelines
- OSHA and CLIA compliance
- Healthcare payors/medical records 101
- Internal audits
- External audits
- Risk assessment and analysis
- RMA simulated practice exam (unlimited attempts)
- RMA certification exam (two attempts)
- Online Training & Certification: $1,099.00
- Books + shipping $279 (Coding books ICD-10, HCPCS II, CPT)
Certification / Credits
The Registered Medical Auditor training program is designed to prepare students to test for the RMA certification exam through the Medical Management Institute (MMI). This program is specifically geared towards medical professionals in the outpatient/physician office setting and will ensure physician practices that you are knowledgeable in coding and documentation guidelines, audits (internal and external), and the steps to take to assess your risk.
Why get an RMA certification?
- You immediately get an edge in the competitive healthcare field
- You obtain a professional certification proving that you will improve the revenue cycle of nearly any healthcare practice.
- Medical auditing is an essential aspect of compliant and profitable practices
- You receive detailed compliance training related to coding, billing, HIPAA, OSHA, and CLIA
- It assures the physician(s) that you have been trained and tested under strict requirements, authorized through the Nonpublic Postsecondary Education Commission (NPEC)
Why choose MMI?
Founded in 1986
Over 4000 certified alumni since 2000
Tens of thousands of CEU course attendees since founding
Contact this provider
Medical Management Institute
MMI has a 30+ year history in distance learning and certifications for business professionals in the healthcare industry. The Institute offers 6 certifications for: medical coders (including 2 specialized certifications for E/M coding and HCC risk-adjustment coding), billers, internal auditors,...