HR TransformationMcLean & Company
All available course dates
Train HR professionals to effectively communicate the importance of aligning the HR department with the organizational people strategy and effectively explain the different pillars that can be leveraged to achieve this.
This 1-hour online course is part of McLean & Company’s HR Strategy Certificate within our McLean Academy learning platform, and completed courses count toward CPD/PDC hours and credits. McLean Academy is a self-paced eLearning program for HR professionals. The curriculum is built around McLean's HR framework and provides practical, outcome-driven advice on tackling HR initiatives.
After completing the 5 modules in this course learners will be able to:
- Select a high-level HR structure that complements the organization's objectives and enables top HR priorities.
- Identify and improve HR processes that are used to deliver transactional services.
- Explain how technology is reshaping the HR function.
- Determine the critical competencies for the HR team and identify a strategy for improving them.
- Describe the important role change management plays in successful HR transformation and identify strategies that can be used in their organization.
Who should attend?
HR Strategy: HR Transformation
Aligning HR with the organization
Agility & efficency
Identify required HR Capability
Build HR capability
For more information about pricing, please visit the institute website.
Certification / Credits
Describe the importance of aligning the HR department with the organizational people strategy and explain the different pillars that can be leveraged to achieve this.
McLean & Company
McLean & Company is the trusted partner of HR and leadership professionals around the world. Our memberships are designed to provide what you need to drive the organization forward – from full-service assessments to practical action plans, impactful training, and...
Contact this provider
McLean & Company
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team