Elevate HR OnlineMcLean & Company
Elevate HR Online
All available course dates
Elevate HR Online
Increasing demands on HR from organizations, leaders, and employees have created a burning platform for HR’s rapid development.
The answer? Elevate HR Online! Elevate HR Online is an interactive program designed to develop strategic HR leaders by homing in on key competencies and leadership behaviors through research-driven facilitation, engaging activities, and peer learning. This program takes a unique approach to learning by embracing an experimental style that focuses on peer-to-peer discussion.
Strategic HR professionals focus on:
- Building relationships to provide value to internal and external stakeholders.
- Business acumen and financial literacy to develop an understanding of the business and industry that will inform talent decisions.
- Data literacy to identify, interpret, and tell a story with talent data.
- Organizational awareness to more effectively align HR advice and strategic direction with organizational objectives.
- Developing integrated leadership that can unravel the knotty challenges that today's organizations face.
What’s it like to participate?
- Self-paced eLearning modules of varying length.
- Live online sessions to encourage cohort interaction.
- Various activities designed to encourage immediate framework application.
- Structured discussion questions to facilitate peer-to-peer discovery and learning.
- Supporting McLean resources to reinforce learning and application.
- 360 Feedback assessment both before and after the program.
- Multiple post-program learning reinforcements, including a final case study.
Key topics Include:
- Integrated Leadership
- Business Acumen & Critical Thinking
- Data Literacy
- Relationship Building
Who should attend?
Elevate HR uses peer-to-peer discovery as a key learning method because it is highly engaging and has strong memory value. Peer learning is much more likely to be retained for later use than lecture-based learning alone.
Experiential Rather Than Lecture-Based Learning
Elevate HR embraces experiential learning because of its potential to drive business value. When learning is immediately applied into functionally specific and business-relevant contexts, new behaviors are dramatically more likely to become productive work habits.
Engrained, Sustained Learning
Learning doesn’t happen overnight. What we do in the program is just the first step. Learning is evaluated through a pre and post program 360 and sustained by learning reinforcements over several months after the sessions finish to keep new behaviors top of mind for participants. This ensures you see the return on your investment.
Course delivery details
Total Duration: 29.75 hours over 4 months
For more information about pricing, please visit the institute website.
McLean & Company
McLean & Company is the trusted partner of HR and leadership professionals around the world. Our memberships are designed to provide what you need to drive the organization forward – from full-service assessments to practical action plans, impactful training, and...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...