Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Training Customer Service to Sell
The Training Customer Service to Sell course is designed to teach Customer Service Representatives how to offer a new service or product in a time oriented fashion and not feel pushy. By learning how to utilize the LAMA technique and having good timing, any CSR can increase their sales significantly. In addition this course will teach participants how to get the buy in, that serving the customer may include a sales offer, that customers don't know what you don't tell them, and that you have to let the customer decide what's best for them.
This course is designed to:
- Increase Customer Service Profits
- Help agents eliminate the fear of talking to customers about new services and products
- Increase profits on every call by up-selling or cross selling
- Provide immediate and long-term results
- Improve customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Increase employee self-esteem and satisfaction
All courses are personalized and include one-on-one coaching and training workbooks.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for Inbound Customer Service Agents.
- Introduction to the trainer, and the training
- Purpose of the training program
- Understanding the effects of Exceptional Customer Service and Engagement
- Objectives of the training program
- To learn the skills and attitudes necessary to exceed Customer’s expectations
- To achieve an on-going competitive advantage for company
- To achieve a high level of job satisfaction for all representatives
- Key elements of extra-ordinary Customer Care and Engagement
- Intention - Determination in advance to provide a high level of customer satisfaction
- Establishing Relationship - Developing “love me, trust me” in the first 20 seconds of the call
- How to engage the customer and “Create a Safe environment for the service”
- Self- Discipline - Resolving to consistently apply outstanding communication skills in all levels of service, sales, and support
- Skill - Listening, Speaking, and the Art of Asking Questions in order to guide the path of the call
- The LAMA Technique© ... The basis of all interactive communication
- Listening for the emotional driver
- Acknowledging the Customer’s needs, thoughts and ideas
- Making conversational statements to solve, dissolve, and resolve the Customer’s needs
- Asking questions to guide and control the path of the call
- Skills practice and interactive role playing
- Serving the Customer May Include a Sale Offer
- It is good service to ask for a sale—really!
- Serving the customer best may include a sales offer
- You are not “Pushy” if your offer is appropriate to your customer
- Customers don’t know what they don’t know—but you do!
- Let the customer decide what is best for them
- Skills Practice and Exercise
- Handling Money Issues
- Myths about money - Preparing for dealing with money and time issues
- Rules about how to talk about money for comfort of both Agent and Customer
- Concluding the interaction
- How to transfer the Customer to another person if necessary
- Restate agreements reached, and actions defined
- Specify time frame when actions will occur
- Restate your name and how you may be reached for further interaction
- Thank the Customer for doing business with your company
- MOTIVATIONAL CLOSE
- Skills Practice Exercises (Role Playing - this will take place throughout the whole day)
- One on One Coaching with All Agents
The cost of this course is $750/person with 8 trainees minimum.
Provider: McKee Consulting
McKee Consulting is unique in the industry due to its position as an international authority on call and contact training center. They are the only training company that offers a No-Risk Money-Back Guarantee for Double-Digit Growth in KPIs. Clients who...