Effective Sales Negotiations
A sales negotiation actually starts from the first moment of contact between a customer and your organization because that is where the sale begins. Each interaction in the customer’s interface with your company is a building block for their side of the negotiation. Our customers are always prepared for the negotiation because their focus is on what is most important to them, not what is important to us. Effective Sales Negotiations (ESN) – ‘The Fun Begins at No’ is designed to improve individual negotiation skills to close more business.
Workshop topics include:
- Understand how objection handling and negotiating fit together into the overall sales process.
- How to better understand what your customer’s value.
- How to listen more carefully to and create more dialogue with your customers.
- How body language and non-verbal communication affect your negotiation success.
- How to use effective communication skills to close the gap between client expectations and realistic solutions.
- How to create a “win-win” using Quid Pro Quo.
- How to negotiate/sell value added benefits – rather than dropping price, comps or give- a-ways.
- How to get more business from your best customers.
- Understand how your competition is selling against you and how that is affecting your negotiating.
- Having a plan and knowing when to walk away.
- How to build “real” trust and loyalty with your customers
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Inquire for more information
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Sales Professionals and Sales Leaders of any level
Sales Strategies is focused on targeting competitor accounts, uncovering multiple stake holders, strategic positioning, negotiating with tough clients and advanced presentation skills to win more business.
- Sales Reality of Today
- Mastering Time 24/7
- Key Account Management
- Targeting new accounts and beating the competition
- Strategically communicating with multiple influencers
- Keeping Your Large Accounts
- Negotiating Before, During and After the Sale
- Mastering Innovative and Dynamic Presentations
During the workshop, participants develop a strategy for selling one of their target accounts. Completing this strategy and “reality checking” the sales plan is important. This bridges the theoretical environment of the workshop with the real world they will encounter in their territory.
The post workshop follow up includes live interactive webinar sessions for the participants to interact with MCA and each other for on-going review of the training.
Contact for fee
Contact this provider
Master Connection Associates
Master Connection Associates (MCA) is the Worldwide Leader in Customer Service, Sales and Leadership Training and Consulting. MCA drives revenue growth, customer loyalty and bottom line profit for industry leading organizations in a diverse client base, serving customers in the...