Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
The Influential Conversation™
When people can't convince colleagues and customers to commit their time and money to new ideas, projects or products, progress stops. Ideas don't get off the ground, deals don't close, and projects run out of steam.
The most influential professionals are able to quickly build rapport and trust in all of their one-on-one conversations with colleagues and customers. Skilled in active listening, they know how to strategically ask thought-provoking questions and link their recommendations back to the things listeners care about most. This helps them build consensus and gain agreement faster.
Participants in this workshop develop the interaction, influence & conversation skills to rapidly build trust and gain the buy-in of even the most skeptical stakeholders and decision-shy customers.
Participants learn to use strategic inquiry (thoughtful questions) and advocacy (relevant recommendations) to build consensus and achieve a mutual commitment to action.
During this course, participants will learn to:
- Clarify the goal of your conversation using critical thinking frameworks
- Ask thought-provoking questions to align with the other party
- Build rapport & avoid “rapport breakers”
- Connect your idea or solution to the other party's concerns
- Find opportunities in tough questions
- Handle objections without defensiveness
- Maintain the momentum of ideas, projects, products and relationships
- Identify next steps and future actions
Request information to learn the cost of this course.
Mandel Communications - Powerful Communication Training
In today's professional world of information overload: communication is key. Knowing what to say and how to say it can mean make or break for a project, a pitch or a promotion. This is why Fortune 1000 companies and ambitious professionals...
Find out more about this The Influential Conversation course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team