The Collaboration Mindset
PEOPLE MAY BE WORKING FROM HOME, BUT THEY ARE NOT WORKING ALONE.
The coronavirus may force employees to work from home, but they are not working alone.
It is still mission critical that teams work together to drive strategic initiatives, redesign processes, modify sales and marketing plans, manage projects, and implement solutions.
It is also still probable that there are cases where team leads don’t have formal authority over the team, and certainly likely that everyone is distracted by new, pressing issues.
The Collaboration Mindset addresses these challenges head-on by arming learners with four essential virtual meeting skills:
- REFINE your personal brand
- ESTABLISH a compelling common vision
- LEVERAGE Individual strengths and preferences
- ENERGIZE performance through recognition
- SUSTAIN real and visible accountability
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
- 2-day virtual session for up to 12 (4 hours per participant day)
- Stakeholder viewpoint sets the stage
- Real-world, job-specific applications
- Engaging, interactive skills practice
- Flexible design aligns to business priorities
REINFORCEMENT & MEASUREMENT
- Two months’ free access to AI-driven mobile app measures improvement
- Easy-to-use tools deliver immediate application and make training stick
- Insightful evaluation reporting provides immediate, relevant feedback
Certification / Credits
World class training with proven results Mandel Communications has been a global leader in virtual instructor-led training design and delivery for over 10 years.
Harness the power of virtual communication to drive immediate, measurable business results:
- Collaborate to win in a new world of work
- Unite people unaccustomed to isolation
- Drive better business decisions faster
- Maintain morale during times of crisis
- Enhance sense of inclusion and belonging
- Promote innovation across virtual teams
- Connect more deeply with clients
- Foster consistency in meeting expectations
- Resolve problems with fewer meetings
About Mandel Communications, Inc.
REMARKABLE COMMUNICATION STARTS HERE.
Mandel is the leading communication skills training company for organizations who believe in the power and potential of their employees. We believe that anyone, regardless of their role or experience level, can learn new ways to craft and deliver stronger...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training