Master the Virtual MeetingMandel Communications, Inc.
Master the Virtual Meeting
All available course dates
Master the Virtual Meeting
BUSINESS MOVES FAST. BE READY
As more organizations seek to keep their employees and customers safe, there is a need to flip live meetings to a virtual setting. The immediate need for virtual meetings is
Unfortunately, virtual meetings are not inherently more efficient, nor are their results automatically more productive. Often, they actually create a new set of problems and
require a different set of skills to create and maintain engagement:
- How do you get people to pay attention, interact, and stop multi-tasking?
- How do you manage virtual dynamics like voice delay, audio quality, and technical challenges?
- How can you motivate people to get involved and contribute their best ideas in a virtual environment?
- How can you get the technology of virtual meetings to really pay off?
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
Mandel’s Work the Virtual Room workshop addresses the challenge head-on by arming presenters with the essential skills they need to THINK and SPEAK for RESULTS in a virtual environment:
- Start strong and keep everyone focused
- Deliver with a strong and confident
- Keep your participants engaged
THE SKILLS – 2.5 Hours
PART ONE - START STRONG and keep the session focused
- Plan a clear and effective virtual meeting strategy
- Make the most of the first two minutes to get buy in quickly
- Draw in meeting participants by setting expectation for what they bring to the meeting
PART TWO - DELIVER with a strong and confident presence
- Deliver your content with confidence – adjust your speaking cadence and articulation, allow for technology delays and test your sound
- Use your natural energy to energize others
- Be video ready – adjust lighting, position the camera appropriately, and speak to the participants
PART THREE - KEEP your meeting participants engaged and contributing
- Use skillful questions and the meeting platform to enhance collaboration
- Recognize and leverage participants’ ideas and interests
- Gain commitment and share meeting outcomes
OPTIONAL 90-min virtual coaching sessions (for additional fee)
- Focused small-group practice sessions with a coach
- 2.5-hour virtual experience
- Up to 24 participants
- Structured practices with coaches
- 3 coached exercises
- Intense focus on real-world situations and applications
- Preferred WebEx platform, but can be delivered on others
Why choose Mandel Communications, Inc.?
Over 500,000 workshop graduates
We deliver workshops in 14 Languages, and across the globe in 75 Countries
We maintain a high learner satisfaction score of 4.85/5
About Mandel Communications, Inc.
Mandel is the leading communication skills training company for organizations who believe in the power and potential of their employees. We believe that anyone, regardless of their role or experience level, can learn new ways to craft and deliver stronger...
Contact this provider
Top 10 Awards
Top 10 Winner - 2022
We're delighted Master the Virtual Meeting is a winner of our Top 10 Courses 2022 in Top 10 Most Popular Remote Work Courses.
Each year, we select the Top 10 most popular courses on our site in some of the most popular categories to make it easier for our users to find the right course for them - so you can book with confidence.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...