Customer Service Training -Managing Customer Service
The need to lead, model, and promote the organizational values within a customer service environment is essential for business success. This one-day workshop will provide participants with opportunities to explore their responsibilities within their role as a leader managing customer service.
This one-day workshop will teach participants:
- Identify ways to establish links between excellence in customer service and your business practices and policies.
- Develop the skills and practices that are essential elements of a customer service-focused manager.
- Recognize what employees are looking for to be truly engaged.
- Recognize who the customers are and what they are looking for.
- Develop strategies for creating engaged employees and satisfied customers in whatever business units you manage.
The Six Critical Elements of Customer Service
The morning of the course will be spent exploring the six critical elements of customer service:
- A customer service focus
- Defined in your organization
- Given life by the employees
- Problem solving
- Measure it
- Reinforce it
Next, participants will explore what leadership is all about. Paul Hersey and Ken Blanchard’s Situational Leadership II® model will be discussed, as well as Robert Greenleaf’s concept of servant leadership. Techniques for managing performance and conducting onboarding and orientation will also be discussed.
Five Practices of Leadership
This session explores the five leadership practices developed by James Kouzes and Barry Posner in The Leadership Challenge.
Mainstream Corporate Training-- Engaging Professional Development
We are committed to providing quality training that is essential to successful personal and professional growth; our programs help learners maintain a competitive advantage through insightful and effective training topics. Information continues to change and develop our lives -personally and professionally,...
Find out more about this Customer Service Training -Managing Customer Service course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team