Understanding HR's Role in Team BuildingLorman Education Services
Understanding HR's Role in Team Building
Understand the role HR plays within the organization and gain the proper skills to be successful.
Human Resource (HR) professionals are uniquely positioned to play a very active role in cultivating an organizational culture where teamwork is not only possible but can thrive. Without effective teams, there wouldnt be effective organizations. After all, people are the backbone of every organization. Therefore, every prospering organization needs an HR section that knows how to build and maintain quality teams. Creating a great team environment is about reconciling individual temperaments and work styles to get the most out of each contributor and the team. HR must play a pivotal role in ensuring that teams are working towards common goals.
HR managers are in charge of recruiting, interviewing, training, motivating, rewarding, and measuring performance. When HR develops a comprehensive employee experience that includes teambuilding strategies that align with an organizations purpose, brand, and culture, the organization will flourish. It is through all of these elements that HR helps to empower teams at all levels to become cohesive, functional, and effective. This requires strategic thinking, planning, and implementation from HR professionals. Excellence is not achieved in isolation. Excellence is created through the merging of peoples differing talents and strengths. This course will focus on best practices and practical strategies for how HR can impact team development throughout every aspect of the organization.
Who should attend?
This live webinar is designed for human resource managers, benefits professionals, presidents, vice presidents, business owners, and managers.
HR Functions Related to Organizational Team Development
- Attracting and Recruiting the Right Talent Pool
- Hiring and Onboarding to Build Collaborative Teams
- Promoting an Engaged Workforce
- Performance Monitoring and Evaluation
- Employee Development With a Team Focus
- Why Culture Matters
- Dimensions of Culture
- Drivers of Organizational Culture
- Embodying a Culture of Engagement
- Developing a Team Environment That Is Supportive Organizational Goals
HR's Role in Supporting a Strong Team Environment
- Serve as Internal Team, Development Consultants
- Implement a Strategic Approach to Staffing, Succession Planning
- Incorporate Learning Opportunities Specific to Team Development
- Set a Positive Example for Team Development
- Diagnose Team Challenges
Benefits of Effective Teamwork
- More Efficient Operations
- Greater Innovation
- Stronger Employee Relations and Best Practice Sharing
- Improved Employee Retention
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Treat Me With Respect
- Value Me for My Strengths
- Leaders Must Do What Is Right
Certification / Credits
Credits:HR Certification Institute ,SHRM
- You will be able to discuss the importance of having a strong team environment in your organization.
- You will be able to describe HRs role in building strong teams in organizations.
- You will be able to identify ways to foster a healthy team environment.
- You will be able to recognize the influence of organizational culture on an organizations team success.
About Lorman Education Services
Lorman Education Services - Live and On-Demand Courses
Lorman Education Services is a leading provider of online professional development and corporate training for organizations and individual professionals. For more than 30 years, Lorman has delivered relevant, high-quality, professional-level courses that cover a broad range of business and technical...
Lorman Education Services
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team