Promoting Self-Care in the Workplace
Learn how to establish and sustain a corporate culture that encourages self-care.
Employers face dramatic challenges during and after the pandemic. One challenge is that many workers are looking for more safety and security in their lives and workplaces. They also want a better work-life balance. Such worker desires have, in part, prompted the so-called Great Resignation in which many people have resigned from their jobs and have moved to alternative places of employment. Employers thus face difficulty in acquiring and retaining talent. To attract and retain talented people, employers must establish and sustain a corporate culture that encourages the self-care of workers in a way as never before. Establishing and sustaining a corporate culture that encourages self-care is a means by which employers can attract and retain talent. This course describes how to do that.
Who should attend?
This live webinar is designed for all professional individuals across all industries.
- Overview and Objectives
- Organizational Structure of the Presentation
Why Employers Should Recognize the Need for Worker Self-Care and Its Importance
- What Is Self-Care?
- What Are Some Facts and Figures About Self-Care-Related Issues in the United States?
- Why Should Employers Regard Self-Care as Important?
Creating a Corporate Culture That Encourages Self-Care
- What Is a Corporate Culture?
- What Are the Characteristics of a Corporate Culture That Supports Worker Self-Care?
- How Can the Corporate Culture That Supports Worker Self-Care Be Established and Sustained?
- What 10 Principles Can Guide Establishing and Sustaining a Corporate Culture That Encourages Worker Self-Care?
Contact this provider
Lorman Education Services - Live and On-Demand Courses
Lorman Education Services is a leading provider of online professional development and corporate training for organizations and individual professionals. For more than 30 years, Lorman has delivered relevant, high-quality, professional-level courses that cover a broad range of business and technical...