Negotiate, Persuade and Close the Candidate
Learn how to build rapport and trust with your candidates, negotiate salary, and close the deal.
In a market that is flooded with candidates, it is often difficult to identify and obtain the best candidate for a position. Interviewing and hiring candidates only to have them leave within a year is detrimental to any organization. This topic will give employers the tools to build a candidate selection process that will not only allow you to select the candidate that is best suited for the position but also to do so in a legally compliant manner. The material will also explain how to build rapport and trust with your candidates, negotiate salary, and close the deal. This information is critical for employers to ensure that they reduce hiring lawsuits, avoid turnover, and achieve candidate success.
Who should attend?
This live webinar is designed for
- presidents and vice presidents
- business owners and managers
- web developers
- marketing managers
- IT professionals and accountants.
Preparation Is the Key - Know What and Who You Need
- Review the Position Description to Ensure That It Is up to Date and Matches the Actual Job Duties and Talent Sought
- Ensure That the Position Description Reflects the Physical Job Requirement
Recruiting Is Essential
- Develop Diverse Hiring Strategies in Targeted Platforms and Methodology
- Hiring Manager Engagement and Buy-in Is Essential
The Interview Process
- Develop Questions That Seek the Best Candidate and Are Compliant With Legal Requirements
- Develop Candidate Trust
Closing the Deal/Negotiating the Deal
- How and When to Propose and Negotiate Salary
- Closing the Deal With Drug Screens and Background Checks
Certification / Credits
- You will be able to recognize the interview questions that will get you the best candidate in a legally compliant manner.
- You will be able to discuss different methods and strategies to build trust with your candidate.
- You will be able to review a position description to ensure that it accurately reflects the current position and gives you the best candidate match.
- You will be able to identify different recruiting platforms and methods that allow you to bring increased diversity to your organization.
Contact this provider
Lorman Education Services - Live and On-Demand Courses
Lorman Education Services is a leading provider of online professional development and corporate training for organizations and individual professionals. For more than 30 years, Lorman has delivered relevant, high-quality, professional-level courses that cover a broad range of business and technical...