Navigating Paycheck Protection Program Loans in M&A Deals
Understand key transaction structure and timing considerations associated with an MA transaction when there has been an accepted PPP loan.
Understand key transaction structure and timing considerations associated with an MA transaction when there has been an accepted PPP loan. Since a large number of companies have applied for and received Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans during the COVID19 crisis many MA transactions undertaken in 2021 will involve a target with an outstanding or recently forgiven PPP loan.
A PPP loan raises a number of issues for consideration in an MA transaction ranging from transaction structure and timing considerations to specific topics for due diligence new purchase price points to be negotiated and the impact of key provisions of the purchase agreement. This material will provide MA participants with background on the PPP program an understanding of the key timing consent and transaction structure considerations raised by PPP loans and the knowledge to issue spot and negotiate new purchase agreement points.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
This live webinar is designed for
- business owners and managers
- business and financial analysts
- risk managers
- operations managers
- consultants and attorneys.
Certification / Credits
- You will be able to describe the main components of the Paycheck Protection Program including eligibility and forgiveness requirements.
- You will be able to identify key areas of focus for the purchase agreement in an MA transaction where the target has accepted a PPP loan.
- You will be able to discuss the relevance of PPP loans to MA transactions.
- You will be able to explain the key transaction structure and timing considerations associated with an MA transaction where the target has accepted a PPP loan.
Contact this provider
Lorman Education Services - Live and On-Demand Courses
Lorman Education Services is a leading provider of online professional development and corporate training for organizations and individual professionals. For more than 30 years, Lorman has delivered relevant, high-quality, professional-level courses that cover a broad range of business and technical...