Managing and Disciplining Unsafe Employees - A Cornerstone of an Effective Safety Program
Learn about the tools you can utilize to help successfully deal with unsafe employees.
Managing and disciplining unsafe employees is important for the success of any business. This topic will examine the potential detrimental impact that ignoring unsafe employees can have on a company and the possible civil and criminal liability that can occur. The material will review the policies and procedures that need to be in place to deal with these issues. Learn how effective management and discipline play a critical role in the establishing defenses in OSHA inspections. This material will also examine additional tools that employers can utilize to help successfully deal with unsafe employees.
Who should attend?
This live webinar is designed for
- human resource managers
- workers' compensation managers
- benefits managers
- safety directors
- compliance officers
- insurance professionals
- business owners and managers
- controllers and attorneys.
- Identifying Problems Associated With Unsafe Employees
- Development of an Effective Safety and Health Management System
- Reasons for Failing to Properly Manage or Discipline Unsafe Employees
- Policies and Procedures Necessary to Deal With Unsafe Employees
- Methods for Communicating to Managers and Unsafe Employees
- Scope of Safety and Health Requirements and Defenses
- Methods for Managing and Disciplining Unsafe Employees
- Potential Whistle-Blower Liability
Certification / Credits
- You will be able to identify problems associated with unsafe employees.
- You will be able to review reasons for failing to properly manage or discipline unsafe employees.
- You will be able to describe methods for communicating to managers and unsafe employees.
- You will be able to identify scope of safety and health requirements and defenses.
Contact this provider
Lorman Education Services - Live and On-Demand Courses
Lorman Education Services is a leading provider of online professional development and corporate training for organizations and individual professionals. For more than 30 years, Lorman has delivered relevant, high-quality, professional-level courses that cover a broad range of business and technical...