Maintain Strong Relationships in the Era of a Global Pandemic
Learn to proactively maintain and strengthen professional relationships through a pandemic.
Few employees have been given training on how to work in work-from-home environments, and fewer still have been given special training on how to encourage group dynamics and group interaction among virtual workgroups or work teams. As nearly everyone knows, working from home is not the same as working from a central office, and it requires new approaches and new ways for team members to work together to achieve results. In particular, it is critical to build and maintain strong relationships in the era of a global pandemic. This presentation will help you focus on what is needed to establish and maintain good social relationships in virtual settings.
Who should attend?
This live webinar is designed for
- vice presidents
- business owners and managers
- associates and sales and marketing professionals.
- How Can Employees Participate in Better Virtual Meetings by Establishing Effective Group Social Relationships?
- What Is Virtual Group Coaching as a Way to Improve Group Social Relationships, and Why Should You Care?
- What Approach Can Guide the Use of Virtual Group Coaching as a Means to Establish and Maintain Strong Relationships in the Era of the Pandemic?
Contact this provider
Lorman Education Services - Live and On-Demand Courses
Lorman Education Services is a leading provider of online professional development and corporate training for organizations and individual professionals. For more than 30 years, Lorman has delivered relevant, high-quality, professional-level courses that cover a broad range of business and technical...