Hazard Recognition: Identifying the Hidden Dangers in Your Workplace
Identify and evaluate common workplace hazards and develop strategies to address those hazards.
OSHAs National Emphasis Programs (NEPs) and most frequently cited standards are an easy place to start when identifying and proactively preventing common workplace hazards. Reviewing OSHAs NEPs and frequently cited standards offer nuanced insight into the areas OSHA tends to focus on during enforcement actions. Armed with this knowledge, employers can more effectively identify common hazards, develop and implement compliant workplace rules, and prevent employee injury.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This live webinar is designed for human resource managers, occupational health nurses, safety directors, business managers, office managers, insurance claims representatives, risk managers, rehabilitation specialists, accountants, and attorneys.
OSHA's Most Cited Standards in General Industry and an Overview of the Requirements of Each Standard
- Respiratory Protection (1910.134)
- Hazard Communication (1910.1200)
- Lockout/Tagout (1910.147)
- Powered Industrial Trucks (1910.178)
- Machinery and Machine Guarding (1910.212)
- Define NEP and Their Purpose
- Explain Current NEPs
- Combustible Dust
- Hazardous Machinery
- Hexavalent Chromium; Lead
- Primary Metal Industries
- Process Safety Management (PSM)
- Silica, Crystalline
- Trenching and Excavation
Certification / Credits
Credits: AIPB ,ASA ,CLE ,HR Certification Institute ,CPE ,SHRM
- You will be able to discuss OSHA's current NEPs.
- You will be able to explain compliance tips for each of the most cited standards.
- You will be able to identify OSHA's most cited standards in general industry.
- You will be able to recognize ways to develop compliant workplace rules.
Contact this provider
Lorman Education Services - Live and On-Demand Courses
Lorman Education Services is a leading provider of online professional development and corporate training for organizations and individual professionals. For more than 30 years, Lorman has delivered relevant, high-quality, professional-level courses that cover a broad range of business and technical...