Grow Your Business on Amazon® and Google® Shopping
Learn tips, tricks, and best practices in utilizing Amazon® and Google® Shopping to grow your business. Selling on Amazon® is competitive, so you need an edge. You’ve experienced some success, but find managing your inventory and orders manually on Amazon® is an overwhelming task, and struggle to keep your inventory updated, items priced competitively, and orders shipped quickly. To take your business to the next level you need to leverage multi-tasking & automation software, streamline your operation, increase efficiency, and incorporate best practices into your strategy and workflow. AdWords and Google® Shopping are popular tools to drive website traffic. Each time a customer clicks on a paid ad, the retailer is paying Google® – no matter if a purchase converts or not. This topic will demonstrate how to utilize Google® Shopping more efficiently and effectively to maximize net revenue. You’ll learn how to launch campaigns, best practices to avoid wasted ad spend, and about the advanced analyses available to ensure the right customer market is being targeted. This information is imperative for individuals who are looking to make the most of their advertising dollars for Google® Shopping campaigns.
Who should attend?
- Selling on Amazon®
- Competitive Pricing–Win the Buy Box, Know Your Competition, Maintain Profitability
- Scalability–Improve Workflow Efficiency, Automation Advantages, Fulfillment by Amazon®
- Sourcing–Consistent Supply, Seasonality, Diversification
- Performance and Feedback–Meet and Exceed Amazon® Seller Performance MetricsGoogle® Shopping
- Getting Started–Merchant Center Set-up, Product Feed, Conversion Tracking, Adwords
- Best Practices – Feed Optimization–Data Quality, Required vs. Recommended Attributes, Leveraging Product Data
- Best Practices –Campaign Optimization–Settings, Structure, Competitive Metrics
- Refining Campaign Performance–Product Images, Ad Scheduling, Device Targeting, Geo-Targeting, Demographics
- Advanced Features–Remarketing, Merchant Promotions, Driving In-Store Traffic
Lorman Education Services - Live and On-Demand Courses
Lorman Education Services is a leading provider of online professional development and corporate training for organizations and individual professionals. For more than 30 years, Lorman has delivered relevant, high-quality, professional-level courses that cover a broad range of business and technical...