Eviction Practices and Procedures
Evictions performed improperly are inefficient, costly and may lead to liability. Often participants in the eviction process find the procedures confusing and complicated. This topic will help those involved in landlord-tenant matters navigate through the legal requirements of evictions and will simplify the often complex methods of obtaining possession of real property. The topic will aid those who are party to landlord-tenant disputes. This topic is crucial for landlords so that they can feel confident that their systems are operating successfully and within the confines of law. Lessors should not risk legal responsibility and this topic will point out the pitfalls in the recovery of rented property and how to avoid them.
Who should attend?
- Eviction Practices and ProceduresTenant Defaults Monetary
- Collecting Rent, Late Charges and ExpensesNonmonetary
- Breach of Rules or Violent BehaviorSelf-Help Compared
- Limits and AbandonmentAnticipatory BreachTrial Preparation
- Litigation IssuesHearing
- Presenting the CaseJudgment
- Finality and Next StepsAppeal
- Requirements and TimingCollection of Damages, Rent, Late Fees and Attorney's Fees
- Garnishments, Executions and Levies
Contact this provider
Lorman Education Services - Live and On-Demand Courses
Lorman Education Services is a leading provider of online professional development and corporate training for organizations and individual professionals. For more than 30 years, Lorman has delivered relevant, high-quality, professional-level courses that cover a broad range of business and technical...