Don't Just Coach Your Staff, Develop Them
Put down the whistle. Learn how you can empower your employees and make them care about their development. How do you transform coaching from a check-the-box activity to a process that moves the needle on performance by changing thoughts, beliefs, and behaviors? This topic provides practical tips and best practices for engaging and empowering your employees to collaborate in their own development. And it provides techniques for getting employee buy-in to owning their own results. It prepares managers to guide and mentor an increasingly diverse workforce.
Who should attend?
- Identify the 3 Biggest Coaching Challenges and Opportunities
- Employee Engagement: Not Prepared to Engage in Coaching Discussion
- Coaching Focus and Consistency
- Skill and Knowledge Resources5 Step Coaching Process
- Before: Conducting a Root Cause Analysis
- During: Work From the Plan or Agenda Form–Build Continuity From Previous Coaching–Focus on One or Two Specific Strengths or Opportunities–Partner With the Employee to Build Engagement and Accountability
- After: Inspect What You Expect Because You Can Expect What You InspectMoving Beyond Activity to Improving Performance
- Who Owns the Performance?
- Buy-in Is Key
- Coaching Activities That Move Performance – Building a Coaching Best Practice Library
About Lorman Education Services
Lorman Education Services - Live and On-Demand Courses
Lorman Education Services is a leading provider of online professional development and corporate training for organizations and individual professionals. For more than 30 years, Lorman has delivered relevant, high-quality, professional-level courses that cover a broad range of business and technical...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training