Complying With OSHA Recordkeeping Requirements - Making Your Program Bullet Proof
Protect your company with a solid understanding of the OSHA recordkeeping requirements.
OSHA’s Hazard Communication rules require employers to examine their programs. With a new direction, OSHA is ramping up its inspection efforts, and every inspection begins with the same thing - documents.
This topic will discuss the kinds of records OSHA requires U.S. employers to maintain; when those records must be presented to the government, employees, unions, or opposing counsel; a review of how OSHA’s regulatory agenda may change recordkeeping requirements; and up-to-date information about pending challenges to the rule changes.
Who should attend?
This live webinar is designed for
- safety directors
- workers' compensation administrators
- human resource managers
- business owners and managers
- claims and insurance professionals
- bookkeepers and attorneys.
Overview of Recordkeeping Requirements
Illness and Injury Logs
MSDS and Chemical Information
- Typical Scope of Audits
- Are My Documents Privileged?
- Supervisor Responsibilities
- Discipline and Counseling and the Impact of a Unionized Workforce
- Do I Need to Let the Investigator in?
- What Documents Should I Be Prepared to Provide?
Records of Safety Meetings
30 Year Storage Requirement for Illness and Injury Records - They're Kidding, Right?
Recordkeeping in the Age of COVID-19
Issues Related to Insurance
Discovery of Records During Litigation and Employee/Union Requests to Review Documents
Compliance Tools and Tips
Certification / Credits
- You will be able to review current recordkeeping requirements.
- You will be able to discuss compliance in the electronic age.
- You will be able to identify issues related to insurance.
- You will be able to discuss compliance tools and tips.
Contact this provider
Lorman Education Services - Live and On-Demand Courses
Lorman Education Services is a leading provider of online professional development and corporate training for organizations and individual professionals. For more than 30 years, Lorman has delivered relevant, high-quality, professional-level courses that cover a broad range of business and technical...