Best Practices for Reading and Understanding Different Parts of a Medical Record
Gain a better understanding of medical records and what types of information they contain.
Learn how solving medical record issues can have tremendous beneficial effects on physician burnout and productivity improve the quality of care optimize reimbursement and make patients happy. Discover how to implement changes quickly and easily that will minimize your risks and maximize rewards for your institution. Prepare participate in and benefit from advances in information technology. Proactively manage populations for preventative medicine use predictive analytics and target conditions. Learn how to lead your organization towards a positive reinforcing feedback loop leveraging your current infrastructure by focusing on the medical record.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
This live webinar is designed for
- medical records directors
- health information directors
- business managers
- office managers
- hospital administrators
- billing managers
- social workers
- release of records professionals
- compliance managers.
Certification / Credits
- You will be able to define what the medical record contains.
- You will be able to discuss how your organization depends on medical records.
- You will be able to identify problems caused by poor medical records.
- You will be able to recognize solutions for medical records data collection.
Contact this provider
Lorman Education Services - Live and On-Demand Courses
Lorman Education Services is a leading provider of online professional development and corporate training for organizations and individual professionals. For more than 30 years, Lorman has delivered relevant, high-quality, professional-level courses that cover a broad range of business and technical...