Influencing Skills, Assertiveness and NegotiationLondon Corporate Training
Influencing Skills, Assertiveness and Negotiation
All available course dates
This provider offers an online version of their classroom courses
This provider has changed its terms and conditions to allow for rebooking/an amended cancellation policy in light of COVID-19
This Influencing Skills, Assertiveness and Negotiation course will cover:
- Pre-negotiation preparation on all aspects of the negotiation
- Styles, techniques and skills of a good negotiator
- Tricks people may play on you
- Close with a win-win result for all
- Analysis of factors which influence people
- How to influence people without power and authority over them
- Chairing and participating in meetings which produce results
- Finding common ground and reaching agreement
- Characteristics and skills of assertiveness
- Handling difficult people with confidence
- Giving feedback and receiving criticism constructively
- Responding appropriately to aggressive, assertive and passive people
Introduction to Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- What is Neuro-Linguistic Programming™ (NLP™)?
- How does NLP™ work?
- NLP™ for self-management and self-development
- Application of NLP™ to enhance performance of organisation, teams and individuals
Emotional Intelligence and Body Language
- Key principles, qualities and skills of Emotional Intelligence
- Application of EI to develop self, teams, individuals and respond to situations
- Sending the right messages through your non-verbal communication
- Interpreting the signals and gestures of body language of others
Please contact us for more information on pricing.
Why choose London Corporate Training?
We have trained over 2,500 delegates from almost 600 client organisations
Complimentary Heathrow transfer (one-way)
Endorsed by various organisational and subject specific accrediting bodies
About London Corporate Training
London Corporate Training (LCT)
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team