Donor-Funded ProjectsLondon Corporate Training
All available course dates
This provider offers an online version of their classroom courses
This provider has changed its terms and conditions to allow for rebooking/an amended cancellation policy in light of COVID-19
Who should attend?
Managers and executives from public sector organisations who want to strengthen their compliance risk mitigation and want to reflect a greater awareness of compliance in their organisation:
- Those new to grant management
- Project managers / directors
- Project team members
- Anybody managing donor funds
- Procurement specialists
- Accounting and financial management staff
- Appropriate donor project structures
- Project methodology
- Key Areas of Compliance on Donor Projects
- Managing Projects
- Why Projects Fail
Please contact us for more information on pricing.
Certification / Credits
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Describe and compare different variants of the project lifecycle
- Interpret donor reporting requirements
- Be a valued member of a project team
- Evaluate your existing systems and recommend changes where relevant
- Identify significant project risks and use techniques to mitigate them
Why choose London Corporate Training?
We have trained over 2,500 delegates from almost 600 client organisations
Complimentary Heathrow transfer (one-way)
Endorsed by various organisational and subject specific accrediting bodies
About London Corporate Training
London Corporate Training (LCT)
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...
Contact this provider
London Corporate Training
Mobile +44 7427 608 204
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team