This provider offers an online version of their classroom courses
This provider has changed its terms and conditions to allow for rebooking/an amended cancellation policy in light of COVID-19
This Corporate Social Responsibility – Level 1 course will cover:
What is Corporate Social Responsibility and why does it matter?
- The pressure for change
- The Legal Background of CSR
- Company directors’ obligations and CSR
- Voluntary measures
- Is CSR “Just Public Relations”?
- CSR and corporate governance links
Best practice in CSR – corporate approaches on the key topics
- Codes of Practice
- Dealing with communities
- CSR and employees
- Managing suppliers responsibly
- Responsible client relations
- Corporate Responsibility and the environment
The Business Case for Corporate Social Responsibility
- The Strategic Imperatives involved in CSR
- What is a business case?
- USING tools to build the business case
- Identifying and Managing CSR risks
- The public procurement challenges from CSR
- Getting and maintaining corporate support and approval
Changing the Organisation to include CSR
- Developing the CSR corporate vision
- Setting our CSR strategic SMART objectives
- Identifying and Managing affected stakeholders
- How leaders make CSR happen
- The key steps to make the CSR change effective
Developing and implementing the CSR plan
- What should be in the CSR plan?
- Communicating the plan
- Piloting the plan
- Overcoming objections
- Measuring impact and results
- Auditing and reviewing CSR performance
- Reporting on CSR
Please contact us for more information on pricing.
Why choose London Corporate Training?
We have trained over 2,500 delegates from almost 600 client organisations
Complimentary Heathrow transfer (one-way)
Endorsed by various organisational and subject specific accrediting bodies
About London Corporate Training
London Corporate Training (LCT)
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...
Contact this provider
London Corporate Training
Mobile +44 7427 608 204
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team