Corporate Legal Advisers and Chartered Company SecretariesLondon Corporate Training
Corporate Legal Advisers and Chartered Company Secretaries
All available course dates
This provider offers an online version of their classroom courses
This provider has changed its terms and conditions to allow for rebooking/an amended cancellation policy in light of COVID-19
This Corporate Legal Advisers and Chartered Company Secretaries course will cover:
Corporate Behaviours – Best Practices
- Company director duties
- The role of the NED
- Creating an effective board
- Corporate conduct - the social responsibilities of the company
- Consequences of failure in corporate behaviour
Roles and Responsibilities of the Company Secretary
- Assisting the Board
- Record keeping
- Managing the registered office
- Supporting and managing board and company meetings
Roles and Responsibilities of the Corporate Legal Department
- What's in the job of the in-house lawyer?
- Adding value to company performance
- Identifying and reducing corporate risks
- Measuring the effectiveness of the corporate legal department
Resolving Legal Disputes
- Where do the problems occur?
- Resolving disputes without recourse to the courts
- Alternative dispute resolution techniques – arbitration, mediation, conciliation
- Other dispute procedures
Negotiating, Drafting and Structuring Legal Agreements
- Contract law refresher
- Drafting legal agreements
- Negotiation principles
- Tools and techniques for negotiation
- What are our negotiables?
Please contact us for more information on pricing.
Why choose London Corporate Training?
We have trained over 2,500 delegates from almost 600 client organisations
Complimentary Heathrow transfer (one-way)
Endorsed by various organisational and subject specific accrediting bodies
About London Corporate Training
London Corporate Training (LCT)
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...