Complaints ManagementLondon Corporate Training
All available course dates
This provider offers an online version of their classroom courses
This provider has changed its terms and conditions to allow for rebooking/an amended cancellation policy in light of COVID-19
Who should attend?
Managers and executives from public and private sector organisation who want to design, improve and deliver enhanced complaints handling processes.
- Managers responsible for customer service
- Employees in the customer service department
- Front-line teams who handle complaints through telephone, online, or face-to-face
- Employees in the service sector and public utilities
- Employees of banks and other financial service organizations
- Marketing executives
- Main components of a Complaints Management Process
- What Customers Look for When They Complain
- People Issues
- Skills and Behaviours Needed for Dealing with Complaints
- Learning from Complaints
Please contact us for more information on pricing.
Certification / Credits
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Describe ways to handle complaints with confidence
- Set standards of response and resolution
- Improve first contact resolution pro-actively identifying complaints and fixing them
- Turn around entrenched, emotionally charged and dissatisfied customers
- Analyse complaints and recognize patterns to avoid them in the future
Why choose London Corporate Training?
We have trained over 2,500 delegates from almost 600 client organisations
Complimentary Heathrow transfer (one-way)
Endorsed by various organisational and subject specific accrediting bodies
About London Corporate Training
London Corporate Training (LCT)
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...