Capital Markets and the Treasury FunctionLondon Corporate Training
Capital Markets and the Treasury Function
All available course dates
This provider offers an online version of their classroom courses
This provider has changed its terms and conditions to allow for rebooking/an amended cancellation policy in light of COVID-19
This Capital Markets & Regulation course will cover:
Review of Treasury Management
- Treasury management activities compared between public and private sector
- How treasury management has evolved since the financial crisis
- Treasury as strategic financial advisers to the organisation
- Introduction to treasury risks
Capital Markets Role and Regulation
- Functions of the capital markets, compared with money markets
- Role of the primary market
- Role of the secondary market
- Aims, objectives, players and structures of market regulation
Capital Market Instruments
- Types and characteristics of equity
- Equity valuation methods
- Fixed income (debt) instruments – government and corporate bonds
- Valuing fixed income instruments
Effective Financial Analysis
- The main sources of information for financial analysis purposes
- The main financial statements according to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Income statement ratios; common size, profit margin, return on equity etc.
- Balance sheet ratios; quick ratios, current ratios, debt to equity and more
Derivative Instruments and Hedging Concepts
- Hedging concepts for financial risks
- Standardisation and settlement of exchange-based derivatives
- Exchange-based futures contracts – those for hedging currency and interest rate risks
- Options contracts – principles of calls and puts – building a simple hedge
Please contact us for more information on pricing.
Why choose London Corporate Training?
We have trained over 2,500 delegates from almost 600 client organisations
Complimentary Heathrow transfer (one-way)
Endorsed by various organisational and subject specific accrediting bodies
About London Corporate Training
London Corporate Training (LCT)
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...