Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Procurement and Managing Suppliers Level 2 - In-House
This in-house training in Procurement strategies and Supply Chain Management covers the most recent and effective approaches to setting up and managing a procurement activity, whilst selecting suppliers by using appropriate evaluation methods and criteria.
Upon course completion, delegates will be prepared to measure supplier performance and to identify new ways to increase procurement effectiveness.
Participants will have the skills to better coordinate the user departments and improve the procurement within their organizations by means of contractual methods.
Who should attend?
This training course is designed for:
- Purchasing executives, senior managers, and professional staff from supply chain management, logistics and inventory planning and control
- General managers wanting to understand the procurement function
- Those engaged in the management or operation of projects
- Those responsible for developing, managing or working with budget/cost constraints
- Those with an interest in strategic planning and costs management
- Those who are involved in the planning, evaluation, preparation and management of purchasing, tenders, contracts that cover the acquisition of materials, equipment, and services
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
LCT New York City - World Class Training and Skills for Success
London Corporate Training leads the way in management training and professional development short courses delivered by highly experienced and qualified consultants. Offering a broad range of management courses in locations across the world, the LCT New York City course suite...
Find out more about this Procurement and Managing Suppliers - Level 2 course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team