Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Oil and Gas - Contract Management - In-House
This intensive in-house training course in Contract Management is designed to help professionals working in the Oil & Gas industry learn how to maximize competitive advantage in the oil and gas sector.
The course is stimulating and practical and aims to provider delegates with the knowledge to effectively lead and manage procurement processes as well as contract discussions and negotiations within the oil and gas sector.
On completion of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Identify risks that contracts should address
- Employ contractual tools and techniques to increase competitive advantage
- Appreciate the importance of typical standard contract terms and conditions
- Initiate and develop better commercial contracts within their organization
- Learn to look for key elements of commercial contracts
- Improve supplier performance through better contracts
- Plan and manage the resolution of contractual disputes
Who should attend?
This is a stimulating and practical course designed for directors, managers, senior executives and decision makers involved in strategic and operational functions, including managers of procurement, finance, legal, risk and supplier relations and who want to understand how to maximise competitive advantage in the oil and gas sector.
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
LCT New York City - World Class Training and Skills for Success
London Corporate Training leads the way in management training and professional development short courses delivered by highly experienced and qualified consultants. Offering a broad range of management courses in locations across the world, the LCT New York City course suite...