Masterclass in Business Administration: Level 2 - In-House
This Level 2 Masterclass in Business Administration management is the advanced version of the level 1 course and provides delegates with an even more comprehensive understanding of key business areas and skills.
It is designed for senior managers who, alongside an overview of the most important business functions and an understanding of company behavior and the principles of operational management and efficiency, want to cover the following areas:
- Macro and micro Economics
- Statistical Analysis
- Corporate Governance best practice and challenges
Who should attend?
This training course is designed for:
- Senior managers or those identified via organisational talent management for fast track to a senior role
- Public sector officials who are looking to develop leading edge business administration skills
- Business owners and entrepreneurs who are looking for a focused course concentrating on key business skill development
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
If you are new to Business Administration - you may be interested in the introductory level course:
- Masterclass in Business Administration - Level 1
LCT New York City - World Class Training and Skills for Success
London Corporate Training leads the way in management training and professional development short courses delivered by highly experienced and qualified consultants. Offering a broad range of management courses in locations across the world, the LCT New York City course suite...
Find out more about this Masterclass in Business Administration - Level 2 course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team