Law-Making - In-House
This Law-making course is designed to give delegates a overview of the policy-making process, including government systems, the process of turning policies into laws and how to achieve results from the laws that are made.
By the end of the program, delegates will be prepared to:
- identify the role of law in resolving policy challenges
- use legal innovation to influence how policy is developed
- overcome the challenges of turning policy into legislation
- understand the process that creates new laws
Who should attend?
This training course is designed for:
- Departmental Policy makers in the public service
- Senior Managers and Government personnel responsible for turning policy into legislation
- Officials who instruct Parliamentary draftsmen
- Assistants to legislators involved in creating draft legislation
- Members of parliament, senators and assembly members
- Legal advisors and practitioners from both public and private sectors
- Corporate advisors concerned with influencing the creation of new legislation
- Public affairs professionals
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
LCT New York City - World Class Training and Skills for Success
London Corporate Training leads the way in management training and professional development short courses delivered by highly experienced and qualified consultants. Offering a broad range of management courses in locations across the world, the LCT New York City course suite...
Find out more about this Law-Making course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team