Human Resources Analytics: Level 1 - In-House
This in-house course will help participants in understanding the reasoning behind predictive analytics and its benefits. The course will explore various levels of analytics and their uses; showing the evolution of metrics into predictive analytics. Successful completion of this training program will help delegates to:
- Understand the predictive management model and the HCM:21 model
- Appreciate risk assessment as a fundamental part of modern human capital management
- Acquire understanding of an evidence-based approach using advanced analytics in developing a collaborative workplace, and for selecting and motivating people
- Stay up-to-date with HR software development and options available
- Learn how to change HR service delivery into a value-generating process
Who should attend?
This course is designed for:
- Human Resources Directors who would like to strengthen their position in the boardroom
- HR professionals looking forward to develop a robust HR strategy and those who would like to measure the contribution of HR towards organisational performance who have previously been lacking scientific data
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
LCT New York City - World Class Training and Skills for Success
London Corporate Training leads the way in management training and professional development short courses delivered by highly experienced and qualified consultants. Offering a broad range of management courses in locations across the world, the LCT New York City course suite...
Find out more about this Human Resources Analytics - Level 1 course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team