Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Corporate Social Responsibility: Level 1 - In-House
This intensive Level 1 training course was designed to help managers understand why corporate social responsibility is important in the public and private sectors and enable them to examine how organizational behaviour is impacted by CSR.
The interactive training agenda will enable delegates to examine and identify good and bad business behavior across different industrial sectors, so that they are better prepared to develop the components of a CSR action plan for their own organizations.
In addition to the inspiring networking opportunities brought by this training event, delegates will explore how business ethics, corporate social responsibility and corporate governance are converging.
Who should attend?
This training course is designed for:
- Executives involved in strategic and operational functions, including finance, corporate strategy, human resources, supplier or community relations, and government affairs
- Senior managers involved in setting up corporate governance or CSR initiatives
- Corporate lawyers who wish to improve their understanding of new company law developments concerning corporate responsibility
- Stakeholder managers responsible for their organisation’s dealings with the community, their employees and elsewhere
- Managers involved in developing, implementing and monitoring change programmes to improve standards of corporate behaviour and business conduct
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
Provider: London Corporate Training Ltd
LCT New York City - World Class Training and Skills for Success
London Corporate Training leads the way in management training and professional development short courses delivered by highly experienced and qualified consultants. Offering a broad range of management courses in locations across the world, the LCT New York City course suite...