Corporate Legal Advisers and Chartered Company Secretaries - In-House
This in-house course in Corporate Legal Advisers and Chartered Company Secretaries is designed for all lawyers - both new and experienced as it covers a wide range of topics focused primarily around the theme of corporate behaviors, legal disputes and the role of the company secretary.
This course aims to:
- familiarisz participants with the duties of company directors
- examine how company boards organize themselves
- highlight the checks and balance that apply to the boards of listed companies
- refresh existing and develop new commercial skills for executives working in or managing the legal function
- highlight the importance of the Company Secretary’s role
- consider alternative methods of resolving corporate disputes
- practice tools and techniques in negotiation
Who should attend?
This training course is designed for:
- New or Experienced in-house lawyers wanting to refresh their skills and knowledge about their role
- Lawyers transferring from private practice to a corporate role
- Executive and Non-executive Company Directors
- Public officials in a regulatory, supervisory or compliance functions
- Company Secretaries of public companies
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
LCT New York City - World Class Training and Skills for Success
London Corporate Training leads the way in management training and professional development short courses delivered by highly experienced and qualified consultants. Offering a broad range of management courses in locations across the world, the LCT New York City course suite...
Find out more about this Corporate Legal Advisers and Chartered Company Secretaries course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team