Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Corporate Legal Advisers and Chartered Company Secretaries - In-House
This in-house course in Corporate Legal Advisers and Chartered Company Secretaries is designed for all lawyers - both new and experienced as it covers a wide range of topics focused primarily around the theme of corporate behaviors, legal disputes and the role of the company secretary.
This course aims to:
- familiarisz participants with the duties of company directors
- examine how company boards organize themselves
- highlight the checks and balance that apply to the boards of listed companies
- refresh existing and develop new commercial skills for executives working in or managing the legal function
- highlight the importance of the Company Secretary’s role
- consider alternative methods of resolving corporate disputes
- practice tools and techniques in negotiation
Who should attend?
This training course is designed for:
- New or Experienced in-house lawyers wanting to refresh their skills and knowledge about their role
- Lawyers transferring from private practice to a corporate role
- Executive and Non-executive Company Directors
- Public officials in a regulatory, supervisory or compliance functions
- Company Secretaries of public companies
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
LCT New York City - World Class Training and Skills for Success
London Corporate Training leads the way in management training and professional development short courses delivered by highly experienced and qualified consultants. Offering a broad range of management courses in locations across the world, the LCT New York City course suite...