Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Corporate Governance - In-House
This Corporate Governance advanced management course provides delegates with an overview of the fundamentals of corporate governance.
It is aimed at company directors, but also a number of other figures that deal with corporate governance issues in their working environment.
The course is designed to:
- Make delegates familiar with the responsibilities of company directors
- Examine the structure of company boards
- Provide attendees with an understanding of the issues that led to the creation of the corporate governance discipline
- Outline the checks and balances that govern the actions of listed company boards
- Study the framework created by the UK Corporate Governance Code
Who should attend?
This training course is designed for:
- Company Executive and Non- Executive Directors
- Shareholder representatives
- Pension and Investment Fund Managers
- Public officials in a regulatory, supervisory or compliance functions
- Executives involved in strategic and operational functions, including finance, corporate strategy, human resources, and government affairs.
- Senior managers involved in setting up corporate governance initiatives
- Investor Relations managers responsible for their organisation’s dealings with the finance community
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
LCT New York City - World Class Training and Skills for Success
London Corporate Training leads the way in management training and professional development short courses delivered by highly experienced and qualified consultants. Offering a broad range of management courses in locations across the world, the LCT New York City course suite...
Find out more about this Corporate Governance course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team