Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Corporate Governance - In-House
This Corporate Governance advanced management course provides delegates with an overview of the fundamentals of corporate governance.
It is aimed at company directors, but also a number of other figures that deal with corporate governance issues in their working environment.
The course is designed to:
- Make delegates familiar with the responsibilities of company directors
- Examine the structure of company boards
- Provide attendees with an understanding of the issues that led to the creation of the corporate governance discipline
- Outline the checks and balances that govern the actions of listed company boards
- Study the framework created by the UK Corporate Governance Code
Who should attend?
This training course is designed for:
- Company Executive and Non- Executive Directors
- Shareholder representatives
- Pension and Investment Fund Managers
- Public officials in a regulatory, supervisory or compliance functions
- Executives involved in strategic and operational functions, including finance, corporate strategy, human resources, and government affairs.
- Senior managers involved in setting up corporate governance initiatives
- Investor Relations managers responsible for their organisation’s dealings with the finance community
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
LCT New York City - World Class Training and Skills for Success
London Corporate Training leads the way in management training and professional development short courses delivered by highly experienced and qualified consultants. Offering a broad range of management courses in locations across the world, the LCT New York City course suite...