Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Corporate Finance - In-House
With the help of this program from London Corporate Training, participants in this in-house course will learn to go beyond the description of financial performance to calculate and interpret key information. They will leave the course with a broad range of knowledge on the following subjects:
- Assess the influential role of all stakeholders
- Develop a business funding policy to manage financial risk
- Evaluate the growing influence of corporate finance on strategy
- Exploit the growing strategic role in developing competitive advantage
Who should attend?
This programme is for managers and executives from all sectors who input into strategic and financial planning for their organisation, including:
- Those who are new appointed into a strategic planning role
- Treasury department managers who wish to increase the strategic role of the treasury function
- Financial planning practitioners who want to update their skills
- Those who want to be able to look at their organisation’s performance and that of competitors
- Audit personnel
- Financial risk managers
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
LCT New York City - World Class Training and Skills for Success
London Corporate Training leads the way in management training and professional development short courses delivered by highly experienced and qualified consultants. Offering a broad range of management courses in locations across the world, the LCT New York City course suite...