Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Core Sales Skills: Level 2 - In-House
This Core Sales Skills Level 2 training program is designed to provide delegates with a comprehensive overview of the key concepts and skills involved in sales. In particular, successful delegates of this program will be able to:
- Move towards a ‘consultative selling model’ rather than ‘simply transactional selling’
- Build more profound and lasting relationship with clients and developing a key account focus
- Identify the root cause of your client’s issues and offer the best solutions/services
- Mix elements such as influence, product knowledge and people skills to increase the organizations profitability
- Use market and competitor knowledge to get the lead and carve the best solutions
- Maximize customer relationship management
Who should attend?
This training course is designed for:
- Sales Executives and Account Handlers
- Sales Managers, Operations Managers and Account Managers
- Customer Service Managers and Relationship Managers
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
LCT New York City - World Class Training and Skills for Success
London Corporate Training leads the way in management training and professional development short courses delivered by highly experienced and qualified consultants. Offering a broad range of management courses in locations across the world, the LCT New York City course suite...