Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Contract Management - In-House
This advanced training course in Contract Management is designed to cover the essential aspects of supplier performance measurement, negotiation tactics for successful agreements with the suppliers and the management of contractual changes.
Upon successful completion of this in-house training course, delegates will have the ability to also identify and determine how to resolve supplier disputes and how to terminate contracts.
Who should attend?
This training course is designed for:
- Contract management personnel
- Purchasing executives, senior managers, and professional staff from supply chain management, logistics and inventory planning and control
- General managers wanting to understand the procurement function
- Project managers involved in plant and equipment development projects
- Technical personnel involved in performance specification of plant and equipment
- Engineering planners working with complex maintenance material requirements
- Quality managers seeking to understand how supply contracts are managed
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
LCT New York City - World Class Training and Skills for Success
London Corporate Training leads the way in management training and professional development short courses delivered by highly experienced and qualified consultants. Offering a broad range of management courses in locations across the world, the LCT New York City course suite...