Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) - In-House
This Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) training program is designed to provide delegates with a comprehensive overview of the key concepts and ideas regarding Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR). In particular, successful delegates of this program will be able to:
- Describe alternative methods of resolving commercial disputes
- Distinguish between forms of ADR that give binding decision and others that facilitate agreement between parties
- Evaluate strategies for resolving conflict
- Prepare their organization to participate in a dispute resolution process
- Plan a negotiation, including considering contingencies in the event of failure
- Apply negotiation techniques to typical commercial disputes
- Appreciate the appropriateness of different behavioural styles of negotiation
- Consider the merits of using an intermediary to facilitate a win-win result
- Manage conflict through a negotiated approach
- Achieve good outcomes to resolve contract disputes
Who should attend?
This training course is designed for:
- Legal managers
- Finance managers
- Commercial managers
- Claims managers
- Supply Chain, Procurement and Purchasing Managers
- Contract Managers, Engineers and Analysts
- Anyone involved in the management of commercial relationships
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
LCT New York City - World Class Training and Skills for Success
London Corporate Training leads the way in management training and professional development short courses delivered by highly experienced and qualified consultants. Offering a broad range of management courses in locations across the world, the LCT New York City course suite...
Find out more about this Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team