Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Advanced Treasury Management - In-House
This advanced course in Treasury Management delivered by London Corporate Training covers the role and impacts of Treasury Management, enabling delegates to develop balanced treasury portfolios.
By completing this in-house training course, delegates will be able to prevent and reduce fraud, while ensuring compliance with Basel 2 and IFRS legislation.
In addition, this course covers the essential components and options available within Capital Markets and their integration within the Treasury Strategy.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will understand the regulatory frameworks within Capital Markets and appreciate the risk factors within these markets.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for those in treasury who use or plan to use the capital markets and want advanced knowledge of raising finance and/or investing using capital market instruments. They will be from all sectors, including private, public and not-for-profit including:
- Those working in treasury and need to know more about the capital markets and treasury
- Managers who want to increase their strategic capability
- Operations managers who want to know more about treasury activities
- Managers who are responsible for investing surplus funds in the capital markets
- Treasury employees who need to know how to assess financial performance.
- Internal auditors, accountants who need to show CPD
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
Provider: London Corporate Training Ltd
LCT New York City - World Class Training and Skills for Success
London Corporate Training leads the way in management training and professional development short courses delivered by highly experienced and qualified consultants. Offering a broad range of management courses in locations across the world, the LCT New York City course suite...