Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Advanced Strategic Internal AuditingLondon Corporate Training Ltd
Advanced Strategic Internal Auditing - In-House
This in-house is designed to help delegates get a full understanding of Strategic Internal Auditing and the role and impact of the internal audit function.
Learning outcomes for participants of this Advanced Strategic Internal Auditing course:
- To focus on critical enterprise risks and emerging risks from the audit function side
- To contribute effectively to addressing ongoing organizational business management risks on an outlier basis
- To ensure that risk reporting is linked to the organization’s business objectives
- To use effectively risk reporting in order to advance dialogues around risk appetite
- To integrate risk reporting with performance reporting
- To assess and report on whether changes in the external environment affect the critical assumptions underlying the organization’s strategy
Who should attend?
This training course is designed for delegates who have some auditing experience or professionals from within the financial services sector seeking to develop an advanced strategic auditing toolkit and refine their best practice approach to the enhancement of the internal audit function in private and public sector organisations.
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
LCT New York City - World Class Training and Skills for Success
London Corporate Training leads the way in management training and professional development short courses delivered by highly experienced and qualified consultants. Offering a broad range of management courses in locations across the world, the LCT New York City course suite...
Find out more about this Advanced Strategic Internal Auditing course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team