Advanced Strategic Human Resources Management - In-House
This in-house training series in Strategic Human Resources Management has been designed to enable participants to develop their HR skills at a strategic level, exploring key areas including recruitment, performance management, talent management, and succession planning.
The program is ideal for senior HR professionals and functional managers looking to elevate Human Resources Management (HRM) to a more strategic role within their organization. To this end, the intensive programme provides delegates with the insights and skills to:
- Understand and explore new recruitment strategies
- Improve their understanding of Performance Management systems
- Develop a more strategic approach to learning and development
- Design a talent management system linked to organizational strategy
- Plan a knowledge management system to retain knowledge in the organization
- Better understand and use the principles of succession planning
- Keep up-to-date with technological developments in HR software
By the end of the course, participants will thus have a clearer picture of new HR trends and improved skills in overall HR strategy development.
Who should attend?
This training course is designed for:
- Senior HR professionals looking to improve their HR strategy development skills
- Senior executives looking for a greater understanding of HR trends
- HR functional managers looking to shift human resources management to a strategic role within the organisation
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
LCT New York City - World Class Training and Skills for Success
London Corporate Training leads the way in management training and professional development short courses delivered by highly experienced and qualified consultants. Offering a broad range of management courses in locations across the world, the LCT New York City course suite...
Find out more about this Advanced Strategic Human Resources Management course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team