Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Advanced Protocol and Events ManagementLondon Corporate Training Ltd
Advanced Protocol and Events Management - In-House
This course will help participants in developing and strengthening the management of protocol and event functions. Delegates will learn the tips and be able to avoid the traps of organizing efficient events. This course will help them to extend and apply skills of communication to promote successful events. Participants will also acquire the skills to:
- Identify risk and understand how to minimize its impact
- Analyze and apply the factors which ensure that events come in on time and to budget
- Apply the principles of project management to planning and organizing and holding successful events
- Develop and apply the core skills of PR and marketing for event promotion
- Understand the key factors in building and maintaining strong relationships
- Ensure that meetings at home and abroad achieve strategic objectives
Who should attend?
This course is just suitable for:
- Protocol Senior Managers, Protocol Managers and Assistants
- Events - Senior Managers, Events - Project Planners, Conference Project Planners, Exhibition Managers and Meetings Managers
- Customer Relations Senior Managers and Managers
- Public Relations Senior Managers and Managers
- Communications Senior Managers and Communications Managers
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
LCT New York City - World Class Training and Skills for Success
London Corporate Training leads the way in management training and professional development short courses delivered by highly experienced and qualified consultants. Offering a broad range of management courses in locations across the world, the LCT New York City course suite...
Find out more about this Advanced Protocol and Events Management course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team