Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Advanced Procurement and Managing Suppliers - In-House
This one-week training program covering Advanced Procurement strategies and Managing Suppliers is designed to enable delegates to set up and manage a procurement activity. The training agenda covers supplier evaluation methods and selection criteria, as well as supplier performance measurement tools.
Upon successful completion of this one-week training series, delegates will have identified effective ways to increase the procurement effectiveness of their organizations.
Who should attend?
This training course is designed for:
- Purchasing executives, senior managers, and professional staff from supply chain management, logistics and inventory planning and control
- General managers wanting to understand the procurement function
- Those engaged in the management or operation of projects
- Those responsible for developing, managing or working with budget/cost constraints
- Those with an interest in strategic planning and costs management
- Those who are involved in the planning, evaluation, preparation and management of purchasing, tenders, contracts that cover the acquisition of materials, equipment, and services
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
LCT New York City - World Class Training and Skills for Success
London Corporate Training leads the way in management training and professional development short courses delivered by highly experienced and qualified consultants. Offering a broad range of management courses in locations across the world, the LCT New York City course suite...