Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Advanced Procurement and Managing Suppliers - In-House
This one-week training program covering Advanced Procurement strategies and Managing Suppliers is designed to enable delegates to set up and manage a procurement activity. The training agenda covers supplier evaluation methods and selection criteria, as well as supplier performance measurement tools.
Upon successful completion of this one-week training series, delegates will have identified effective ways to increase the procurement effectiveness of their organizations.
Who should attend?
This training course is designed for:
- Purchasing executives, senior managers, and professional staff from supply chain management, logistics and inventory planning and control
- General managers wanting to understand the procurement function
- Those engaged in the management or operation of projects
- Those responsible for developing, managing or working with budget/cost constraints
- Those with an interest in strategic planning and costs management
- Those who are involved in the planning, evaluation, preparation and management of purchasing, tenders, contracts that cover the acquisition of materials, equipment, and services
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
LCT New York City - World Class Training and Skills for Success
London Corporate Training leads the way in management training and professional development short courses delivered by highly experienced and qualified consultants. Offering a broad range of management courses in locations across the world, the LCT New York City course suite...
Find out more about this Advanced Procurement and Managing Suppliers course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team