Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Advanced Financial Analysis - In-House
Participants in this program will learn to go beyond the description of financial performance to calculate and interpret key information. They will learn many important financial skills including the following:
- Interpret trends shown in each financial statement
- Comment on their own and competitor’s liquidity, efficiency and funding
- Assess the influential role of all stakeholders
- Develop a business funding policy to manage financial risk
- Evaluate the growing influence of corporate finance on strategy
- Exploit the growing strategic role in developing competitive advantage
Who should attend?
This is a course for managers and executives from all sectors who input into strategic and financial planning for their organisation, including those:
- Newly appointed into a strategic planning role
- Treasury department managers who wish to increase the strategic role of the treasury function
- Financial planning practitioners who want to update their skills
- Managers who want to review their organisation’s performance
- Budget holders who want to identify trends in expenditure
- Operations managers who want to know more about how they compare with competitors
- Senior managers who require greater financial literacy skills
- Managers facing financial decisions or contribute to a wider planning process
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
LCT New York City - World Class Training and Skills for Success
London Corporate Training leads the way in management training and professional development short courses delivered by highly experienced and qualified consultants. Offering a broad range of management courses in locations across the world, the LCT New York City course suite...
Find out more about this Advanced Financial Analysis course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team