Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Advanced Facilities Management - In-House
This Advanced Facilities Management training program is designed to provide delegates with a comprehensive overview of the key concepts and ideas regarding facilities management within the engineering, production, facilities, and/or maintenance sectors. In particular, successful delegates of this program will be able to:
- Develop an understanding of the role of the facilities manager
- Understand the requirements of facilities management within the organization
- Identify skills and competencies required by a facilities manager
- Develop effective maintenance management systems
- Appreciate and apply risk management techniques
- Incorporate key statistical methodology within maintenance planning
Who should attend?
This training course is designed for:
- Seasoned Facilities Managers
- Key staff within engineering and production
- Strategic maintenance personnel
- Maintenance managers
- Quality Managers and Supervisory maintenance staff with a full end-to-end maintenance strategy and implementation process
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
LCT New York City - World Class Training and Skills for Success
London Corporate Training leads the way in management training and professional development short courses delivered by highly experienced and qualified consultants. Offering a broad range of management courses in locations across the world, the LCT New York City course suite...