Advanced Facilities Management - In-House
This Advanced Facilities Management training program is designed to provide delegates with a comprehensive overview of the key concepts and ideas regarding facilities management within the engineering, production, facilities, and/or maintenance sectors. In particular, successful delegates of this program will be able to:
- Develop an understanding of the role of the facilities manager
- Understand the requirements of facilities management within the organization
- Identify skills and competencies required by a facilities manager
- Develop effective maintenance management systems
- Appreciate and apply risk management techniques
- Incorporate key statistical methodology within maintenance planning
Who should attend?
This training course is designed for:
- Seasoned Facilities Managers
- Key staff within engineering and production
- Strategic maintenance personnel
- Maintenance managers
- Quality Managers and Supervisory maintenance staff with a full end-to-end maintenance strategy and implementation process
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
LCT New York City - World Class Training and Skills for Success
London Corporate Training leads the way in management training and professional development short courses delivered by highly experienced and qualified consultants. Offering a broad range of management courses in locations across the world, the LCT New York City course suite...
Find out more about this Advanced Facilities Management course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team