Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Advanced Alternative Dispute Resolution and Mediation - In-House
The course will help participants in distinguishing between different forms of ADR as well as evaluate strategies for resolving conflict. As a result of participating in this course candidates will also be able to:
- Prepare their organisation to participate in dispute resolution processes
- Apply negotiation techniques to commercial and other disputes
- Consider the merits of using an intermediary to facilitate a win-win result
- Achieve good outcomes to resolve contract disputes
- Plan and implement a dispute resolution strategy
- Recognise the strengths and weaknesses of mediation
- Appreciate the appropriateness of mediation as a means of resolving disputes
- Prepare their organisation to participate in the mediation process
- Demonstrate their ability to use mediation skills
- Manage conflict through a negotiated approach
Who should attend?
This advanced course is suitable for:
- Legal managers
- Company lawyers and in-house counsel
- Commercial contract managers
- Academic lawyers
- Lawyers and other professional advisers in private practice
- Anyone involved in the professional management of relationships
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
LCT New York City - World Class Training and Skills for Success
London Corporate Training leads the way in management training and professional development short courses delivered by highly experienced and qualified consultants. Offering a broad range of management courses in locations across the world, the LCT New York City course suite...
Find out more about this Advanced Alternative Dispute Resolution and Mediation course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team