Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Advanced Alternative Dispute Resolution and Mediation - In-House
The course will help participants in distinguishing between different forms of ADR as well as evaluate strategies for resolving conflict. As a result of participating in this course candidates will also be able to:
- Prepare their organisation to participate in dispute resolution processes
- Apply negotiation techniques to commercial and other disputes
- Consider the merits of using an intermediary to facilitate a win-win result
- Achieve good outcomes to resolve contract disputes
- Plan and implement a dispute resolution strategy
- Recognise the strengths and weaknesses of mediation
- Appreciate the appropriateness of mediation as a means of resolving disputes
- Prepare their organisation to participate in the mediation process
- Demonstrate their ability to use mediation skills
- Manage conflict through a negotiated approach
Who should attend?
This advanced course is suitable for:
- Legal managers
- Company lawyers and in-house counsel
- Commercial contract managers
- Academic lawyers
- Lawyers and other professional advisers in private practice
- Anyone involved in the professional management of relationships
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
LCT New York City - World Class Training and Skills for Success
London Corporate Training leads the way in management training and professional development short courses delivered by highly experienced and qualified consultants. Offering a broad range of management courses in locations across the world, the LCT New York City course suite...