Support Yourself and Others Through Change eLearning Course
Your organization will go through many changes over time.
The difficulty is that people tend to struggle with change, resulting in the following:
- Decreased productivity
- Missed deadlines
- Lack of engagement
- Decreased workplace morale
As a leader, you play a key role in helping employees transition through organizational change.
This self-paced on-demand eLearning course and accompanying workbook is designed to equip you with skills and strategies to address the predictable reactions employees have when struggling with change and help them move forward productively.
The course includes a downloadable participant guide, video, interactive activities and a final quiz.
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Understand the need for continuous change
- Identify the predictable dynamics of change.
- Be familiar with typical resistance to change
- Have strategies to help others navigate through those reactions.
- Have an action plan to specifically address current change issues within your organization.
- One full year of access to the on-demand, self-paced eLearning course
- Pause, rewind and re-watch at your convenience
- Practical tools you can use immediately at work and in your personal life.
- Interactive activities and a final quiz to aid in and measure retention.
- Free downloadable participant guide ($65 value)
Who should attend?
This workshop is beneficial for all leaders at all levels.
Each course includes downloadable participant guide, interactive activities and a final quiz to measure retention.
You will receive one full year of access to the on-demand, self-paced eLearning course for $74.99.
Why choose Living As A Leader?
Trusted by organizations nationwide
15+ years of experience in leadership development
A women-owned business
About Living As A Leader
Living As A Leader
Most leaders are promoted into leadership roles because they are high-performing individual contributors. The challenge for leaders is this: Doing and leading are very different. Using a unique combination of training + coaching + learning reinforcement tools, we develop people...
Average rating 4.9Based on 17 reviews
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Classroom / Public