Maximize Performance 365 Days a Year
Purpose: The purpose of this workshop is to introduce participants to the critical leadership responsibility of maximizing employee performance, day in and day out, all year long. Participants will be introduced to the three key components of the Performance Management Cycle: 1) setting expectations and goals, 2) monitoring efforts and results and 3) reviewing performance. During this workshop, we focus specifically on the first two components.
Process: This workshop is interactive with skill practice, idea sharing and “real life” application activities.
Payoff: Upon completion of this workshop, participants will:
- Be familiar with the ongoing, interdependent activities needed to maximize employee performance 365 days a year.
- Have developed a plan to communicate broad expectations to all employees.
- Understand the key types of goals that need to be established for employees and how these goals relate to expectations.
- Recognize the importance of establishing consistent monitoring and communication strategies every day to ensure their employees achieve expectations and goals.
- Apply a balance of accountability and inspiration in managing the low-, mid- and high-level performer.
- Have the necessary framework to build a “365 Work Plan” to solve a leadership challenge.
Who should attend?
The Maximize Performance 365 Days a Year Workshop is beneficial for all leaders at all levels.
To receive pricing details for this workshop, fill out an 'Information Request' form and the provider will contact you back directly. Visit us at our website for more information.
Comprehensive Leadership Development
Living As A Leader can help you and your organization improve the employee experience and drive business results through more effective leadership. Living As A Leader offers a variety of services to help clients accomplish their personal and organizational leadership...
Find out more about this Maximize Performance 365 Days a Year course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team