Trust: The Heart of High Performance
Highly interactive, skill-based, and evidence-based learning workshop incorporates all elements of the Knowles Adult Learning Model, including many of the following elements: Class discussion, Visual (slides, video,flip chart / whiteboard), Object demonstration, Academic research results, Small group discussion, Socratic Questioning, Simulation – Experiential, Humor, Case studies, Self-assessment, Self-reflection workbook exercises, Lecture.
Eligible for CEU credit from University of Oklahoma.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for all employees, leaders, managers, and supervisors.
- Case Study: What’s the problem?
- Slides/Lecture: self-betrayal leads to distortion of reality and self-deception
- Small Group Discussion: What is your experience with self-betrayal?
- Slides/Lecture: Collusion: a circular and mutually reinforcing negative interaction
- Self-reflection: Write out your collusion story and fill in worksheet
- Class Discussion: prices and payoffs of collusion
- Slides/Lecture: break collusion by changing your heart
- Role Play: workplace and family situations
- Individual Exercise: What would you say? How will you change?
The price of this course is $1900.00.
The price of this course is $1900.00 per workshop
Add $12 per person for workbook printing.
Add travel costs for distances greater than 50 miles from Wilsonville, OR.
Contact this provider
Lighthouse Leadership Training
Lighthouse Leadership’s cadre of master instructors and coaches each have a passion for assisting people rise to greater success in their workplace. Lighthouse is an award-winning best in class training and coaching provider on interpersonal skills. Our talented professionals are...